All orders will be dispatched from the warehouse within 2 to 4 business days of purchase ( excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays)
A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox once you've placed your order.
- International shipping is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your order.
- Tracking is available on some Standard Delivery services and on all Express Delivery services. You will receive a dispatch confirmation email from the warehouse with a tracking link for your parcel so you can follow its journey.
Our couriers deliver during normal working hours and require a signature on receipt, so we suggest your order is delivered to a work address rather than a home address.
- If you are not available when your parcel arrives, the courier will leave a card telling you where it is. There will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- If several attempts are made without success, the post office may choose to return your order to us. Please be sure to check on the status of the parcel.
- Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.
What if I refuse delivery of my order or it is returned undeliverable?
- You'll be charged return shipping and taxes for packages that are refused or "undeliverable". The postal administration requires us to pay for your taxes even if the package is not delivered to you. This is because the courier has already prepaid your taxes to your Customs office in order to deliver the package to you quickly. Sometimes we may decide to abandon the package if the return costs and taxes are too high for us to justify paying. If that happens, we cannot refund you for your order.
EUROPE/ NON - EUROPE
|Register Mail (16 - 20 working days)||£1 - £50||£6|
|£51 - £100||£8|
|£101 - £150||£11-13|
|£151 - £200||£14-16|
- We do our best to ensure the timely delivery of all orders. A shipping timeline specific to your destination can be viewed in Checkout.
- Please note that shipping windows are estimates and delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. Most in-stock items will arrive within 7 - 18 business days after receipt of your order. On a rare occasion, these packages can arrive outside of the estimated time frame.
DUTIES & TAXES:
- Please note that all international packages may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs formalities. The recipient of your order is responsible for all customs formalities for the import of the products, these might be import duty, formal customs entry, taxes and other charges that may be levied. The recipient of the goods, not the person placing the order, will receive a separate request for payment of these charges.
- If you're ordering products to be delivered to someone else, please ensure they're aware that they'll be responsible for these additional charges. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we're unable to offer any assistance on these processes.
- Customs policies and charges vary widely from country to country. We advise that you check the import regulations before ordering products to be delivered there.