Twitter @Alison_Sman | Instagram @alison_sman | Depop @alisonsman
Customer Service hours: Mon - Fri from 10am - 5pm GMT +8
1. My order has not yet arrived?
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before getting in contact with us, please try the following:
- Use the tracking number in your email confirmation, check your order's progress.
- Check if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local post office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange re-delivery.
If you still can't find your parcel, please send us an email and quote your order number. We'll reply within 48 hours and do our best to locate your parcel straightaway.
2. Can I amend my order?
We are unable to amend any part of your order or change the delivery or payment method once your order is complete.
3. I tried to contact you by emails, but you are not replying?
Please do not worry about it. Once we've received your email, we'll try to get back in touch within 48 hours. If you have an urgent message for us, the good news is that we are also online on Asos Marketplace and Depop (mobile app). All you have to do is
1. Log in on Marketplace: http://marketplace.asos.com
2. Type 'AlisonSman' in the search box
3. Click on one of our products and you will see a 'Ask seller a question' button just under the description box
4. Send your message
4. How do I return something to you?
Please click Returns to see more details.
5. Can I return sale items?
6. Have you received my returned items?
- As soon as your return has been received and checked by our warehouse, we'll email you to let you know.
- Make sure you let us know your original order number, which items you have returned and any delivery reference numbers (i.e. from a collection service or courier) when you contact us.
7. How do I choose the right size for footwear?
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe)
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.